Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mint To Be | Inspiration

I must prelude this inspiration board with a little back story behind my history with the color Mint Green. I was a dancer, and in the 5th grade we were performing the Nutcracker for our Spring Recital. Our part of the ballet, was the Waltz of the Flower. Well, when I found out that we would be choosing the color we wore with our partner, out of a hat, I knew my bad luck would ultimately win. I was chosen last out of that hat, and forced to wear the fluffiest Mint Green Tutu ever! You can bet that I never stopped talking about how I got stuck wearing the most horrible color in the entire group. 
My 5th grade feelings about the color, are quite contrary to what I feel now. Mint Green has been on the rise for some time now, and it is so fresh, so trendy. I really adore the feeling it gives off. 
In this inspiration Board, "Mint To Be," I included delicate details of ivory and variations of mint. I imagine this wedding in the summer, at a lovely garden location, full of lush florals and succulents. Here is just a little bit of that vision below! I hope you are inspired! Thanks for stopping by! :]

•••



No comments:

Post a Comment